Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Jewish heritage sites with a local guide
- Your guide will pre-book your Jewish Museum and Synagogue visits
- Private tour for a flexible, personal experience
- Longer tour options are available on request
Departure & Return
The meeting point can be next to the Electra Palace hotel at the glass Tourism Info kiosk or at any hotel lobby or appartment entrance, as long as it is in the central area, near Aristotle square where the main places of Jewish heritage are located.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Greece Guided Tours by Efi Kalampoukidou
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands