Departure & Return
you will board the train from Thessaloniki on your own, using the tickets we will send you via email. Please note that you have to change train at Palaiofarsalos train station.
Our guide will meet you at Kalambaka train station after your train arrives at Meteora. He will be holding a signboard with your name written on it in the parking lot of Kalabaka train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visit Meteora
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms