3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off service from your hotel in Thessaloniki
Transportation by air-conditioned V.I.P. car
Professional chauffeur (English-speaking)
WiFi on board
Coffee and/or Tea
After the trip you will receive with email edited photos and a small video of your trip.
Guide who speaks your language
Drinks or juice at local coffee place
Lunch at the best, chosen, restaurant.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Contact phone (WhatsApp & Viber)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hello Thessaloniki
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jewish Sights – Thessaloniki Private City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jewish Sights – Thessaloniki Private City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jewish Sights – Thessaloniki Private City Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jewish Sights – Thessaloniki Private City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Jewish Sights – Thessaloniki Private City Tour
3 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingThessalonikiFood Tours - MacedoniaBus Tours - MacedoniaMarkets - MacedoniaWalking Tours - MacedoniaHistorical Tours - MacedoniaHalf-day Tours - MacedoniaCategory