10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Mt. Olympus, the original home of the Greek gods, lies just over an hour’s drive from Thessaloniki. Discover the area’s star attractions on this great-value private tour, with onboard Wi-Fi, snacks and bottled water: entrance fees and food are at your own expense. Explore the Dion Archaeological Park’s ancient sanctuaries; stroll past a crystal waterfall to the cave of St. Dionysius; visit an idyllic Greek village; and so much more.
- Follow in the footsteps of Zeus and Hera as you explore Mt. Olympus
- Photograph wooden bridges, classical ruins, a Christian monastery, and more
- Great choice for larger groups—one flat fee covers up to 12 travelers
- Onboard Wi-Fi saves on roaming charges and lets you share as you go
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Lunch or Refreshments
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Makedonia Airport, Thessaloniki Greece
- Thessaloniki port, Thessaloniki 546 27, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY iGoHellas
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore Olympus and Dion in a Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore Olympus and Dion in a Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore Olympus and Dion in a Day Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Olympus and Dion in a Day Trip
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingThessalonikiShore Excursions - MacedoniaBus Tours - MacedoniaPorts of Call Tours - MacedoniaFull-day Tours - MacedoniaCategory