3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
From ancient architecture to award-winning archaeological museums, the most recommended attractions in Thessaloniki tend to be daytime activities. Get a more fulsome picture of Greece’s hippest city during this nighttime city tour; from traditional Greek tavernas to live music and a floating bar, this tour offers the chance to hit the town like a local rather than spending the night glued to your hotel TV.
- Start your night off with a complimentary glass of wine and plate of finger food
- Get to know other travelers: this tour may have up to 15 guests
- Check out the Greek music scene: from live bands in a taverna to pounding club anthems
- Your English-speaking guide makes it easier to order drinks and get around after dark
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking escort
3 (Three) course dinner
Beverage - water and one bottle of beer or 1 glass of wine
Extra food consumption
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Thessaloniki - A City that never sleeps Night Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Thessaloniki - A City that never sleeps Night Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Thessaloniki - A City that never sleeps Night Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Thessaloniki - A City that never sleeps Night Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursNightlifeWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingThessalonikiNight Tours - MacedoniaNightlife - MacedoniaWalking Tours - MacedoniaArt Tours - MacedoniaHalf-day Tours - MacedoniaCategory