7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a day exploring the history and beauty of Campania on a private full-day tour of Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius from Sorrento or Naples. See the excavated ruins of the ancient city of Pompeii and then hike to the crater of the volcano that buried the city 2,000 years ago. Visit a nearby winery for a light lunch (own expense) and wine tour.
- Private full-day tour of Pompeii, Mt. Vesuvius, and a winery from Sorrento or Naples
- Travel to the archaeological site of Pompeii, widely considered among Italy's most famous attractions
- Discover the remains of the ancient city, buried by a volcanic eruption in AD 79
- Explore Mt. Vesuvius, where you can hike to the crater for incredible views over Naples and the bay
- Relax at the final stop–a winery where you can sample the wines and have a light lunch (own expense)
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off at the port in Naples, the port in Sorrento, or your Sorrento hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Pompeii Professional guide for 2 hours
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Entrance fees (Pompeii 16 euros per person - Vesuvius 12 euros per person)
Lunch and wine-tasting (30 euros per person)