- Capri day trip from Sorrento by jet boat
- Visit the hilltop village of Anacapri, home to Villa San Michele (optional)
- Tour the chic, whitewashed town of Capri with a guide
- See the Faraglioni rock formations from Augustus Gardens
- Learn about the sights from a guide and enjoy free time to explore on your own
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take a walking tour of the area and then enjoy some free time to visit Villa San Michele or take the chairlift to Monte Solaro (own expense). Built on the ruins of an ancient chapel, the views from this popular spot are unbeatable.
Afterward, take a scenic drive to the town of Capri, known for its designer shopping, whitewashed buildings, and bustling little streets. Follow your guide on a walking tour to learn more about the area's history, then take off on your own to purchase lunch or continue exploring.
After a day of island life, conclude with transportation back to Sorrento.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY TUI italia s.r.l
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Capri and Anacapri Day Tour from Sorrento.