Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Half-day Skopje tour including the Millennium Cross and Matka Canyon
- Travel from Skopje Fortress to Vodno Mountain with a guide
- Take the cable car up to the Millennium Cross
- Marvel at Byzantine frescoes at the Church of St Panteleimon in Gorno Nerezi
- Explore the Matka Canyon
Departure & Return
Parking is in front of the main entrance to the fortress. Marked as parking B10 (Parking Skopje Citadel on google maps)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Instant Confirmation
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the start of the tour
- Tour operates rain or shine, hot or cold, year round.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skopje Daily Tours - See you in a day!
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A lot is packed in four hours, you’ll get your money’s worth for sure!" See review