- Drive a vintage Fiat 500 through Tuscany
- Cruise from Monteriggioni through the breathtaking Chianti hills in a classic Italian car
- Dine on Italian cuisine during a 3-course lunch at a local winery
- Learn about the area from your host, who’ll lead the caravan of cars
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Siena included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Please note that pick up and departure are not included in the price, a pick-up service can be requested at an additional cost.
What To Expect
After getting behind the wheel and following your guide caravan style, head to Monteriggioni, an impressive walled medieval village. Explore the diminutive town, taking in its ramparts from the Middle Ages and popping into small shops. Get back in the car and keep driving, cruising through the classic rolling hills of Tuscany, taking in the grape vine-clad landscape and the hills that are crowned by rustic villas.
Pull up to Poggio Amorelli, a local winery, and indulge in a hearty Tuscany three-course lunch, complete with a wine tasting, of course. Later, start the Fiat 500 again and step on the pedal to meander back to Monteriggioni again. After a brief stop, ride back to Siena to conclude your day of Italian automotive style.
• Crostino with paté di olive
• Crostino with fresh tomatoes
• Bruschetta with extra virgin olive oilMain Course
• Pasta con pomodoro
• Cold cuts of prosciutto, salami, cheese and crostino with truffle olive oil Dessert and Wine
• Cantucci (biscotti cookie) with Vin Santo dessert wine
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years. A valid driver's license is required in order to attend the tour.
- A valid credit card is required as a guarantee if you sign up as a driver.
- Previous experience using manual gears is required. Your guide reserves the right, at his or her discretion, to terminate the participation of any driver who is unable to control the car safely without any refund.
- Each car will take a maximum of 4 adults, even if we suggest to have a maximum of 3 as it is small.. Please note that if your booking includes Children remember that a maximum of 4 People are allowed in a car.
- Sample Lunch Menu: Starter (old cuts of prosciutto, salami, cheese and crostino with truffle olive oil), Pasta with tomato or ragu beef sauce, typical dessert. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- At the time of the rental a pre-authorization on credit card will be made as a guarantee for any damage, which will be canceled upon return from the tour if there has been no material damage to the vehicle.
- The tour will take place also with rain. In case the weather does not allow us to attend the tour due to heavy rain or wind, clients will be offered an alternative or a full refund. In case a storm occur during the tour and the guide decide that for security reasons is better not to continue with the tour you will be escorted back to the departure place but if this happen no refund will be issued as this is beyond our control.
- Please note that pick up and departure are not included in the price, a pick up service can be requested at an additional cost.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff