5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
For a classic Italian experience, cruise through Tuscany’s famous Chianti wine region in a restored vintage Fiat 500! Take the wheel on this self-drive, tag-along adventure from Florence, and feel the freedom of the open road as you wind through a landscape of medieval villas, olive groves and rolling vineyards. Midday, stop at a local winery for an authentic Tuscan lunch and a chance to taste the region’s famous bounty.
- Slide into the driver's seat of Italy's favorite classic car, or opt to ride as a passenger
- Follow your local guide along the country roads and rolling hills of Tuscany
- Enjoy the chance to taste iconic wine varietals like Chianti Classico
- Stop at Monteriggioni and explore this historic walled town
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to Chianti Area
Professional tour leader
Original restored Fiat 500 (manual gear box)
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via della Resistenza, 95, 53035 Badesse SI, Italy
Meeting Point Via della Resistenza, 95, 53035 Badesse SI
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A valid driving licence is required to drive. You must take the licence with you the tour day otherwise you won’t be allowed to drive. Drivers must be at least 18 years old
- Drivers must be able to drive the car. Tour guide reserves the right, at his or her discretion, to terminate the participation of any driver who is unable to control the car safely
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please consider that in a car we suggest to have a maximum of 3 pax. Please note that if your booking includes Children remember that a maximum of 4 People are allowed in a car. In case are more
- The tour will take place rain or shine. In case the weather does not allow us to attend the tour due to heavy rain or wind, clients will be offered an alternative or a full refund. In case a storm occur during the tour and the guide decide that for security reasons is better not to continue with the tour you will be escorted back to the departure place but if this happen no refund will be issued as this is beyond our control
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- To drive the Vespa Scooter/ 500 Fiat car is required to sign the rental contract and the following documents are necessary: driver's license credit card (no ATM, no debit card)
- At the time of the rental a pre-authorization on credit card will be made as a guarantee for any damage, which will be canceled upon return from the tour if there has been no material damage to the vehicle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 500 Vintage Tour: Chianti Roads Experience with Lunch from Florence?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 500 Vintage Tour: Chianti Roads Experience with Lunch from Florence?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 500 Vintage Tour: Chianti Roads Experience with Lunch from Florence?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 500 Vintage Tour: Chianti Roads Experience with Lunch from Florence?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
500 Vintage Tour: Chianti Roads Experience with Lunch from Florence
5 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSienaBus Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena) Tours & TicketsNational Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena) Tours & TicketsMangia Tower (Torre del Mangia) Tours & TicketsPiccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini) Tours & TicketsSiena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana) Tours & TicketsMontalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino) Tours & TicketsSanta Maria della Scala Tours & TicketsFonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain) Tours & TicketsBaptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni) Tours & TicketsSiena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico) Tours & Tickets