Are you interested in?
7 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
144 Tours & Activities
Wine Lover's Guide to Siena
0 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
See the Chianti region’s famous vineyards, olive groves, and medieval villages from an entirely new perspective when you embark on a half-day horseback riding tour. This private tour begins with pickup from your Siena accommodation; travel by car to an area winery, where the adventure begins. Once you’ve become acquainted with your horse, you’ll ride past some of the area’s loveliest scenery. Finish with a traditional Tuscan lunch, plus wine tasting.
- A private tour makes for an intimate and relaxed way to sightsee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included for your convenience
- All necessary horseback riding equipment is provided
- Enjoy a traditional Tuscan lunch and generous samples of local wine
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear appropriate/comfortable clothes for horse riding
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horseback Riding Tour with wine tasting from Siena?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Horseback Riding Tour with wine tasting from Siena?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Horseback Riding Tour with wine tasting from Siena?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horseback Riding Tour with wine tasting from Siena?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30491P57
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHorseback RidingDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesSienaLuccaPiedmont & LiguriaTuscanyChiantiFood Tours - TuscanyHorseback Riding - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyNature and Wildlife - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - San GimignanoHorseback Riding - San GimignanoDining Experiences - San GimignanoNature and Wildlife - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoFood Tours - ChiantiHorseback Riding - ChiantiDining Experiences - ChiantiNature and Wildlife - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiCategory
Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Santa Maria della Scala Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)