- Small-group tour of the Chianti wine region in Tuscany from Siena
- Admire scenic sights of the beautiful Tuscan countryside
- Visit two wineries, and learn about the Chianti region’s winemaking procedures
- Sample wine and oil from the area
- Go to the medieval village Monteriggioni and see the town’s castle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Sample wine paired with complimentary snacks while you learn about this winery’s winemaking process. Your tour guide at the winery takes you to the cellars and tells you the secrets behind the types of wines they serve, including a popular Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon.
After the first winery, the town of Monteriggioni is up on the agenda. Spend some free time wandering around the village or visit the castle if you choose (own expense). It’s been said that the cafes in the town also serve a delicious coffee if you’d like to get off your feet for a while.
Last up is another Tuscan winery. Here you can taste some more wine and also oil before getting back in your car fir the ride back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. A small amount of walking is involved to reach Monteriggioni Castle as it is uphill.
- Please note that during low season from November 16th to March 14th Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (4pax are required). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Pickup and drop off are included for Hotels located within 20km from the center Siena. If your accommodation is outside, please consider that the meeting point will be from: Siena, Piazza Gramsci in front of Bar La Lizza
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Chianti and Castle Tour from Siena.