- Enjoy visiting the UNESCO-listed Alcazar of Seville with skip-the-line entry
- Avoid a long wait usually in excess of one hour with a priority-access pass
- Explore opulent chambers, grand courtyards and beautiful gardens
- Listen to history-rich commentary from your guide
Departure & Return
C. Hernando Colón, 38, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Feel The city
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The tour lasts just over an hour but then you can explore further on your own." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews