4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the Roman ruins of Italica on this guided half-day adventure. See the city where important emperors were born, marvel at well-preserved ruins like the Traianeum, the statues of Diana and Venus, the public baths, and the amphitheater—an impressive structure that sat 25,000 and was used as a filming location by Game of Thrones. Save time and skip the lines with your professional guide.
- Experience the archaeological site of Italica with a knowledgeable guide
- Marvel at the ruins of a city where emperors Trajan and Hadrian were born
- Capture memorable photos of sites like the amphitheater and Traianeum
- Learn about Roman history and culture from an informative guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Preventing service Covid-19: Social distancing in the walking tour and bus
Single use headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
Departure & Return
41001 Seville, Spain
TORRE DEL ORO
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The order of the visits may be changed due to unexpected circumstances. In order to facilitate the changes, the tour may be conducted in two different languages.
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Andalsur Viajes, Congresos y excursiones S.L
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Italica Roman City Tour from Seville?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Italica Roman City Tour from Seville?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Italica Roman City Tour from Seville?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Italica Roman City Tour from Seville?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Italica Roman City Tour from Seville
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSevilleBus Tours - AndaluciaCity Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaBus Tours - CádizCity Tours - CádizHalf-day Tours - CádizBus Tours - CordobaCity Tours - CordobaHalf-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones) Tours & TicketsBasílca de la Macarena Tours & TicketsCasa de la Guitarra Tours & TicketsBaraka Sala Flamenca Tours & TicketsLos Gallos Tablao Flamenco Tours & TicketsBarrio Santa Cruz Tours & TicketsHospital de los Venerables Tours & TicketsInquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge) Tours & TicketsEl Arenal District Tours & TicketsPlaza de América Tours & TicketsSeville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana) Tours & TicketsSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla) Tours & TicketsRoyal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos) Tours & TicketsTorre del Oro Tours & TicketsTriana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II) Tours & TicketsPalace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo) Tours & TicketsPilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos) Tours & TicketsCasa de la Memoria Tours & TicketsGeneral Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias) Tours & TicketsRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana) Tours & Tickets