1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the beauty and passion of Flamenco in an intimate setting. The Casa de la Memoria is a 15th-century palace in central Seville that now plays host to top flamenco performers. Each show features four performers: two dancers, a singer, and a guitar player. The venue is small enough that they don’t require microphones, the music carries throughout the hall.
- Enjoy a traditional flamenco performance in an historic setting
- The small venue plays host to top flamenco performers
- Choose from an early evening or late show each night
- Take home a token of your evening by buying a souvenir photo
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointCasa de la Memoria, Calle Cuna 6 Centro historico, 41004 Seville Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- CHILDREN UNDER 6 YEARS OLD ARE NOT ALLOWED
- Children over 6 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended to arrive at least 20 minutes in advance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY Centro Cultural Flamenco - Casa de la Memoria
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Flamenco Show at Casa de la Memoria Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Flamenco Show at Casa de la Memoria Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Flamenco Show at Casa de la Memoria Admission Ticket
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsSevilleTheaters - AndaluciaTheaters - CádizTheaters - CordobaCategory
Casa de la Guitarra Tours & TicketsRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana) Tours & TicketsLos Gallos Tablao Flamenco Tours & TicketsMuseum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes) Tours & TicketsHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla) Tours & TicketsSeville Opera (Sevilla de Opera) Tours & TicketsBasílca de la Macarena Tours & TicketsMonastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Tours & TicketsInquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge) Tours & TicketsSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla) Tours & TicketsEl Palacio Andaluz Tours & TicketsGeneral Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias) Tours & TicketsEl Arenal District Tours & TicketsTorre del Oro Tours & TicketsCasa de la Memoria Tours & TicketsAire Ancient Baths Sevilla Tours & TicketsMaria Luisa Park Tours & TicketsMagic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica) Tours & TicketsTriana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II) Tours & TicketsPalace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo) Tours & Tickets