- Save time and guarantee entry with a skip-the-line combo tour of Seville's two most popular sights
- Discover layers of Islamic and Christian history at the Royal Alcazar palace
- Marvel at the the scale of the Seville Cathedral, one of the largest on Earth
- Includes skip-the-line tickets to both UNESCO-listed monuments
Departure & Return
Naturanda Tourist Office
The tour ends at the Reales Alcazares Gardens, where you can stay at the end to enjoying walking on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide to the company complete names and Passport or ID card details of all passengers - This is a mandatory prerequisite in order to buy Alcazar tickets
- If you are retired (65+) or a student (up to 25 years old) please, note you must hold your original ID and your up to date Student card the day of the tour.
- Only students up to 25 years old holding a Student card shall purchase the Youth option.
- Please note, the monument's staff will request the original IDs and Students cards of every single participant of the tour as proof of age and eligibility for discounts. Failure to do so may result in no access to their premises.
- Seville Cathedral is closed on 1st and 6th of January, plus December the 25th.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Alcázar is closed on Christmas, Good Friday and 1st & 6th of January.
- Retired 65 years old or above shall purchase the Senior option.
- Dress code of the Cathedral of Seville: "We ask you please to uncover your head when you enter and refrain from wearing beach shoes, flip-flops, tank tops, small shorts and strapless t-shirts. Thanks"
- Please do not touch and / or lean on different elements such as columns, stuccos, doors, stained glass, etc.
- Please mute your mobile phone.
- Please note that this tour requires a minimum of 4 people to take place.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The the price for Senior only applies to retirees from the European Union
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands