1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Pre-purchase your entrance ticket for Segovia Cathedral to save yourself precious time once in the city. Then, head inside to explore the interior of this vast Gothic cathedral—the last to be built in Spain and dating from the 16th century. Absorb the interior’s restrained beauty with its Flemish windows, Gothic choir, 18th-century altarpiece, cloister, and chapels; and view the treasures at the museum, all in your own time.
- Admission ticket to Segovia Cathedral in Segovia
- Prebook your ticket to make the most of your time in the city
- Wander the vast, simple interior of the last Gothic cathedral built in Spain
- See the chapels, altar, cloister, and museum at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Catedral Segovia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line Admission Ticket to Cathedral of Segovia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line Admission Ticket to Cathedral of Segovia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line Admission Ticket to Cathedral of Segovia?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line Admission Ticket to Cathedral of Segovia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesSegoviaAttractions & Museums - Castile and LeónAttractions & Museums - MadridAttractions & Museums - ToledoCategory