6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The volcanic soil of Santorini has created a distinct cuisine. Get a taste for the local flavors with this tour, which will take you across the island to try salads, wines, appetizers, coffee, and fish. All the cooking is done by the locals, so the food is authentic. It’s about more than meals: it’s about the culture and history of the place that produced them, and we ensure that you get historical and cultural background with the delicious food.
- This tour is operated in English for easy communication
- Enjoy wine tasting at a traditional vineyard
- This private tour offers a personalized Santorini experience
- Travel in comfort in an air conditioned minivan
Saved to wishlist!
Local knowledgeable guide
Local English speaking professional driver
Comfortable, Mercedes A/C Minivan
Light lunch with local wine
Traditional Greek coffee and home-made appetizers
Services not mentioned as included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You may ask to be picked up from any location on Santorini.
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Athinios Ferry Port, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
- Santorini Old Harbor, Thera 847 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Santorini Best Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Traditional Tastes of Santorini Food Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Traditional Tastes of Santorini Food Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Traditional Tastes of Santorini Food Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSantoriniShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - KosBus Tours - KosPorts of Call Tours - KosHalf-day Tours - KosShore Excursions - BodrumBus Tours - BodrumPorts of Call Tours - BodrumHalf-day Tours - BodrumCategory
Port of Santorini (Athinios Port) Tours & TicketsWhite Beach Tours & TicketsPyrgos (Pyrgos Kallistis) Tours & TicketsSkaros Rock Tours & TicketsWhite Door Theater (White Door Theatro) Tours & TicketsPerivolos Beach Tours & TicketsAkrotiri Tours & TicketsFira–Oia Hike Tours & TicketsNea Kameni Tours & TicketsThirasia (Therasia) Tours & TicketsRed Beach Tours & Tickets