4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Raise a glass to Santorini’s historic wine culture during this 5-hour tasting excursion and investigation of all things Greek wine. Visit three of the island’s top wineries for tasting sessions, adding to your local wine knowledge as you learn about the island’s long history of viticulture, its preferred wine styles, and historic winemaking techniques.
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Local wine expert guide, sommelier
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointSantorini, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Traveler pickup is offered
For the villages along the cliff side there are certain pick up points, as most of the hotels are not accessible by car.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY SantoriniExperts
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santorini Wine Tasting and History Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Wine Tasting and History Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santorini Wine Tasting and History Small Group Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santorini Wine Tasting and History Small Group Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 21559P8
Compare Similar Experiences
Santorini Wine Tasting and History Small Group Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSantoriniFood Tours - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsWine Tastings - Cyclades IslandsHistorical Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsFood Tours - KosBus Tours - KosWine Tastings - KosHistorical Tours - KosHalf-day Tours - KosFood Tours - BodrumBus Tours - BodrumWine Tastings - BodrumHistorical Tours - BodrumHalf-day Tours - BodrumCategory