- 5-hour catamaran cruise from Santorini
- Choose from daytime or sunset tour
- Food and drinks included
- See Santorini's sights from the water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in a Mini Bus, at least one hour prior to the start of the cruise.
What To Expect
Travel to the marina, where you'll board your catamaran and set out on the Aegean Sea. The day's first stop is at Red Beach, famous for its red cliffs and sand, then on to White Beach, where you can go snorkeling and swimming. Sail past Indian Rock and the Venetian Lighthouse, then enter the volcanic caldera. Stop at the island's natural hot springs for a dip and get views of Oia and Therasia Island.
Daytime travelers will enjoy a full snack spread and sunset tour. Drinks included.
Disembark at Vlychada Marina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, gender, number, expiration date, and country are required at time of booking for all participants according to the Greek Maritime Law
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vegetarian options are available, please make your request upon booking
- Bring your own sunscreen, swimsuit, sunglasses and windbreaker
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spiridakos Sailing Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Semi Private Standard | Santorini Catamaran Cruise with Greek buffet and Drinks.
- "They do have blankets, but I would recommend a jacket for sunset cruise as it gets chilly as sun goes down." See review
- "This catamaran sunset cruise is a must if you are in Santorini!" See review
- "Don’t choose any other company for there were many catamaran around and those run by the company were the newest and had the best equipment and probably the best crew but that I couldn’t know for wasn’t on their catamaran." See review