10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a day of discovery on Santorini island on this tour from Fira. With an itinerary that covers all the must-see sights, the tour lets you find your own favorite spots on the island. Visit the volcanic Red Beach, Akrotiri Archaeological Site, a winery, the Prophet Elias Monastery, and then finish on a high note as you watch the sun slip into the sea from Oia village. A tasting of Santorini’s distinctive wine is included.
- Full-day island tour of Santorini by bus
- Discover prehistoric finds at Akrotiri Archaeological Site
- Stop for lunch (own expense) by the sands of Perissa Beach
- Visit Emporio village and taste wine at the Wine Museum
- Gaze at the sunset from picturesque Oia village
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
Landing and facility fees
Entrance Fees to Archaelogical Site
Lunch or Dinner
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, Thira 847 00, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour is not suitable for babies, children under the age of 3 and people with reduced mobility or physical limitations as it requires a certain amount of walking (with sites only accessible on foot), some stairs and inclines.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY SANTORINI TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santorini Day Tour with Sunset in Oia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Day Tour with Sunset in Oia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santorini Day Tour with Sunset in Oia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santorini Day Tour with Sunset in Oia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Santorini Day Tour with Sunset in Oia
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSantoriniFood Tours - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsWine Tastings - Cyclades IslandsFull-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsFood Tours - KosBus Tours - KosWine Tastings - KosFull-day Tours - KosFood Tours - BodrumBus Tours - BodrumWine Tastings - BodrumFull-day Tours - BodrumCategory