- Get an overview of Santorini’s highlights in a short amount of time
- Visit Oia, Pyrgos, and Megalochori and see views at Prophet Elias Monastery
- Taste local varietals at a scenic winery overlooking the caldera
- Ask plenty of question on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
Outside the Local Bus Terminal of Fira https://goo.gl/maps/4D8YxuKuy1v5Xo5J8 Our Vehicles park outside the Bus Terminal . As you exit from the terminal ,at the right hand is a small kiosk , from there and a few metres up our vehicle will be parked . (small uphill)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We suggest sunscreen, hat ,sunglasses and a jacket (for late in the evening if it is windy)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Argyros Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "The que for the cable cars can be long and the only other options of getting to the meeting point is to climb the Santorini stairs or ride a donkey to the top." See review
- "In my opinion, it is beneficial to take this tour in the beginning of your stay because you get a general overview of what there is to do and see on the island." See review
- "Small group experience with van instead of bus gives you a more intimate experience, This tour brings to life the importance of the island in Mediterranean trade." See review