- For your convenience, this private tour begins and ends at your cruise ship or hotel
- Explore quaint villages and medieval castles
- See the famous excavations of the pre-historic town of Akrotiri
- End the road trip with organic food and wine made on the island
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Your guide/driver is not allowed to guide within Akrotiri's Excavations. You may hire one of the licensed guides in Archaeology provided by the site
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The itinerary can be customized to suit your preferences
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Santorini Road Trips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We also had plenty of time to visit the archaeological site at Akotiri which is a must for visitors to see." See review