5 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Treat your taste buds to a culinary island adventure on this half-day food and wine tour of Santorini. Taste fresh, seasonal produce at a local farm, and sip volcanic varietals at a family estate winery. Then, head to an open-air restaurant for a cooking class designed around traditional island recipes. Sit down to enjoy your handmade feast along with more wine, and receive a recipe booklet so you can impress your friends and enjoy the flavors of Santorini back home.
- Hotel pickup included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Saved to wishlist!
Santorinian Tomato fritters
Chicken or pork in Vinsanto sauce
Pickup & return luxury transfer
Entrance & Tasting Fees at the winery
Experienced, English speaking local guide
Info Booklet / Recipe Sheet
Cooking Class Fees
Lunch with your amazing creations paired with wine
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Designated pick-up points close to your accommodation. For hotels located in Megalochori, Pyrgos, Emporeio, Perissa, Akrotiri, Perivolos. Vourvoulos and nearby areas, pick up & drop off point will be at the Fira Bus Terminal, unless advised otherwise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please state in advance any dietary restrictions or allergies
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santorini Wine Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santorini Cooking and Tasting Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Cooking and Tasting Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff