3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Of all the islands in the Mediterranean, Santorini is one of the most photogenic. This photo safari tour takes travelers from sight to sight for a combination of well-known attractions and hidden gems. With stops at all of the island’s most picturesque locations, this is the perfect tour for amateur and experienced photographers alike.
- Walk along a red sand beach then visit rustic windmills for the perfect photo
- Enjoy a luxury private photography tour just for you and your small group
- Wander through a traditional village before climbing to a hilltop monastery
- Get picked up and dropped off outside your hotel in a comfortable vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Hotel-port-airport pickup and drop-off
Driver speaking english
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The excursion will depart at the time you prefer. Please inform us for pick up time and pick up point . Please note for cruise customers the pick up point is at the cable car exit at the top
- Athinios Restaurant-Cafe, Athinios Restaurant - Cafe, Santorini 847 00, Greece
1/23/2019 - 11/2/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pigaia travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santorini Photo Safari Top Places?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Photo Safari Top Places?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santorini Photo Safari Top Places?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santorini Photo Safari Top Places?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Santorini Photo Safari Top Places
3 hours 4 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSantoriniShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsNature and Wildlife - Cyclades IslandsSafaris - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsPhotography Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - KosBus Tours - KosNature and Wildlife - KosSafaris - KosPorts of Call Tours - KosPhotography Tours - KosHalf-day Tours - KosShore Excursions - BodrumBus Tours - BodrumNature and Wildlife - BodrumSafaris - BodrumPorts of Call Tours - BodrumPhotography Tours - BodrumHalf-day Tours - BodrumCategory