- 5-hour morning cruise around Santorini from Vlychada
- Cruise past landmarks like The Indian, Akrotiri lighthouse and Nea Kameni island
- Admire the volcanic landscapes and take a dip in the natural hot springs
- Stop to swim, snorkel and sunbathe as you cruise across the Aegean Sea
- Tuck into a delicious seafood buffet lunch on-board
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Drive towards "Limanaki" of Vlychada. As soon as you enter the Marine, turn left. We will meet you in front of mini market and taverna "Steki tou psara" in Vlychada Marine.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Back on board, keep your camera to hand as you glide along White Beach and pass landmarks like Akrotiri Lighthouse and the black rock of Mavro Vouno, nicknamed ‘The Indian’.
Marvel at the ever-more dramatic scenery as you sail around the underwater caldera, stopping to stroll the black sand beaches and explore the volcanic islands of Palea and Nea Kameni. Take time to soak in the volcanic hot springs and relax in the mineral-rich waters before climbing back aboard your ship.
Re-fuel with a delicious BBQ lunch, including fresh seafood and Greek wine, as you lounge on deck and sail past Aspronisi island. Finally, make a last stop at Mesa Pigadia beach for another swim or snorkel, before ending your tour back in Vlychada.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barca Sailing Daily Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms