4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This half-day tour takes you to several Santorini neighborhoods including Firostefani, Finikia, Imerovigli, and Oia. Visit popular sightseeing and photo destinations like the Blue Dome, Skaros Rock, the Santorini caldera, and Oia Castle, which is considered one of the best places on the island to view the sunset. Along the way, learn about island life and history from your local guide.
- Half-day Santorini highlights tour
- Local guide
- Small groups—maximum of eight people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, Thira 847 00, Greece
Opposite old medical center/Eparchio
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY NOTOS TRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Dome & Sunset in Oia by Notos Travel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Dome & Sunset in Oia by Notos Travel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Dome & Sunset in Oia by Notos Travel?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I recommend if you're looking for a few hours to kill time." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Dome & Sunset in Oia by Notos Travel
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSantoriniBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsWalking Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - KosWalking Tours - KosHalf-day Tours - KosBus Tours - BodrumWalking Tours - BodrumHalf-day Tours - BodrumCategory
Pyrgos (Pyrgos Kallistis) Tours & TicketsFira–Oia Hike Tours & TicketsWhite Beach Tours & TicketsPerivolos Beach Tours & TicketsNea Kameni Tours & TicketsPort of Santorini (Athinios Port) Tours & TicketsRed Beach Tours & TicketsWhite Door Theater (White Door Theatro) Tours & TicketsThirasia (Therasia) Tours & TicketsAkrotiri Tours & TicketsSkaros Rock Tours & Tickets