- Ride horses in the Aegean and through volcanic landscapes with a guide
- Guide takes photos on your device, ready for you to share straight away
- Numbers are capped at just six travelers, ensuring plenty of guide attention
- Includes not just helmets but half-chaps, to protect bare legs from chafing
Departure & Return
We meet every customer in our stables 15 minutes before the excursion.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Efippos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "First of all, Alex and Manuel are professional riders and have trained and owned horses since children, so be very safe to know you are with experienced instructors." See review