8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Experience the best of Santorini in one day on this excellent-value round-island trip. Travel in air-conditioned comfort to breathtaking viewpoints, traditional villages, volcanic beaches, and to the island’s Wine Museum where you’ll enjoy a tasting of local varietals. Soak up views from the Monastery of Profitis Ilias and finish up in time to catch the sunset in Oia.
- See the highlights of Santorini—from beaches to historic sights—in one day
- Enjoy a stress-free day of sightseeing with an accompanying guide
- Get relief from the heat in the air-conditioned vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Agiou Athanasiou, Thira 847 00, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY NOTOS TRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santorini Classic Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Classic Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santorini Classic Highlights Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santorini Classic Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Tour goes with good pace with breaks/time on your own etc." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Santorini Classic Highlights Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSantoriniBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsWalking Tours - Cyclades IslandsFull-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - KosWalking Tours - KosFull-day Tours - KosBus Tours - BodrumWalking Tours - BodrumFull-day Tours - BodrumCategory