- Learn about the history of Santorini from your tour guide
- Hassle-free transfers from your Santorini hotel
- Travel between locations in air-conditioned comfort
- Venture away from the crowds and explore lesser-known sites
Departure & Return
PICK UP TIME: 10:30 AM Bus Departure: Kamari 10:30, Monolithos 10:30, Messaria 10:35, Karterados 10.40, Fira 10:45, Perissa 10.30, Pyrgos 10:50, Imerovigli 10:15, Oia 10:00, Megalochori 10:45, Vlichada 10:40, Perivolos 10:35, Akrotiri 10:45
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID-19 Special information:
- Travelers must book this activity online and present mobile vouchers
- Antiseptics will be available on the bus
- Travelers must wear protective masks. Please bring your own masks. Driver and guides will wear masks too
- All customer touch-points are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of passengers is limited. There will be sufficient space between each passenger during transportation
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles and during the tour (at least 1,5 meters outdoors and 2 meters indoors)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kamari Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands