- Take an 8-day tour of Galicia and Portugal from Santiago de Compostela
- See landmarks like the Spanish Fjords and the Jeronimos Monastery
- Sample the cuisine, absorb the local culture, and admire the scenery
- All lodging, tours, transport, daily breakfast, and 5 dinners are included
Departure & Return
Arrival to the hotel by your own the first day of the tour. (Name and address of the hotel will be confirmed 1 week before tour departs)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- In the unusual event that a group numbers less than 12 persons, the Tour Operator reserves the right to operate the tour in minibus or private car with an expert bilingual driver. Local visits to monumental cities are explained by official local guides.
- Only one piece of luggage allowed per person.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spain Web Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff