- Private pintxo tour of San Sebastian gives you a taste of the city
- Guide introduces you to the Donostia and local food culture at the same time
- Five snacks and drinks included—no need to pay extra
- See the city at night like a local, but with the amenities of a guided tour
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
Departure & Return
We meet next to a life-size figure of a drummer wearing Napoleonic dress, looking at a plaque on which are written the lyrics of the San Sebastián March. The sculpture is located in a place where Sarriegi Plaza meets San Juan Kalea (Plaza Sarriegi with San Juan Street).
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note that many of the bars don't offer seats
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ikusnahi Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms