- Chianti and Brunello wine tasting tour from San Gimignano
- Enjoy wine tasting in the Chianti wine region
- Sample a range of Tuscan specialties and Brunello di Montalcino wine in Montalcino
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Arrive at the local winery and learn more about the Chianti wine region as you tuck into Tuscan specialties such as salami and cheese, and sip a selection of Chianti’s renowned wines.
Continue through the UNESCO-listed landscapes of the Val d’Orcia, stopping to admire the views along the way, then arrive in historic Montalcino. Take time to explore the town and its striking castle, then set off to a local wine cellar to sample the region’s famous Brunello di Montalcino wine, accompanied by more Tuscan delicacies.
After the tour, return to San Gimignano, where you’ll be dropped off at your hotel around 7pm or 8pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. A small amount of walking is involved to reach Monteriggioni Castle as it is uphill.
- Pickup and drop off are included for Hotels located within 20km from San Gimignano. If your accommodation is outside, please consider that the meeting point will be from: San Gimignano in front of Porta San Giovanni
- Please also note that if your Hotel is located inside the walls of San Gimignano in a pedestrian area, you will be asked to meet our driver just outside of Porta San Giovanni
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Brunello Wine Tasting from San Gimignano.