- Learn how wine is made during this behind-the-scenes organic winery tour
- Sample an array of organic wines and extra-virgin olive oils
- Enjoy a generous meal of bruschetta, pasta, and other local specialties
- Choose from lunch or dinner tour options
Departure & Return
GPS: Latitudine:43.473279 Lungitudine: 11.032066 Directions: Az. Agr. Podere La Marronaia "Sosta alle Colonne" Via Martiri di Citerna, 2- Podere le Colonne -53037 San Gimignano (Siena) Tel. +39 0577 907026 - +39 0577 907265 Mob. +39 347 3586897 GPS: Latitudine:43.473279 Lungitudine: 11.032066 By Car: Coming from the A1, exit in Firenze Impruneta and take the road Firenze-Siena; exit in Poggibonsi Nord and follow he signs for San Gimignano (8.6 miles / 14 km about). Arrive in San Gimignano, follow the main road towards Certaldo, for about six-tenths of a mile (1 km). Pass the crossroad to Fugnano and the traffic back, then turn right into a small white road and continue for 50mts, then turn right info the first gate with the sign for Podere le Colonne parking. By Autobus: from Poggibonsi frequent busses are available to rach San Gimignano. The nearest stop is in front of the proprety Via Martiri di Citerna. By Train: the nearest train stations are in Poggibonsi and Certaldo. From here it's possible to go on by bus or taxi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise of dietary restrictions at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Podere la Marronaia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms