1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
San Quirico Winery is a family-run winery located in the Tuscan Hills, just outside of San Gimignano. On this tour, gain an insight into Tuscany’s winemaking heritage as you tour the winery and vineyards, then enjoy a gourmet wine-tasting lunch. Sample a selection of five red and white wines, accompanied by regional specialties such as bruschetta, Tuscan soup, cold cut meats, and cheeses.
- Guided tour of San Quirico Winery and vineyards
- Expert-led wine tasting with five red and white varietals
- Delicious light lunch of Tuscan specialties
- Choice of tour departure times throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointSan Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- During Winetasting we will introduce you all characteristics of the products and our main grapes
- Our vineyards are extended for 14.50 hectares of which 7.25 are cultivated for the production of Vernaccia di San Gimignano white grapes and 7.25 hectares for the Chianti Colli Senesi and San Gimignano DOC.
- Our main wines produced exclusively from grapes grown in our vineyards in San Gimignano are:
- Vernaccia di S. Gimignano Traditional Docg
- Vernaccia di S. Gimignano Riserva - "Isabella" (matured in barrels for about 24 months)
- Chianti Colli Senesi Docg (100% Sangiovese selection)
- San Gimignano Rosso Doc - Botticello" (Sangiovese Selection 70% + 30% Merlot and Syrah, aging in oak barrels for about 2 years, bottle aging for a minimum of 18 months)
- Vinsanto San Gimignano Doc (fermentation in barrels and caratelli of 100 liters for 4 years, aging in bottle for at least 18 months)
- We also produce an excellent Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil with very high quality and limited production (acidity 0.1% only first pressing, cold pressing method)
- At the end of Wine Tour you will visit our Wine Store where you can choose also to buy wines and oil at special discounted price!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Azienda Agricola San Quirico San Gimignano Winery
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 86996P4