- Spend a relaxing day in the country, perfect for active travelers
- The tour is for riders with intermediate or advanced experience
- The use of a helmet is included
- Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch in the Tuscan countryside
Departure & Return
You find the stables 1km far from the village of Montieri, close to the Hotel Prategiano
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. The weight limit is 85 kg (= 185 kb). We have also a few horses for heavy riders, but can confirm availability only on request.
- For a relaxing holiday we recommend to stay overnight in the Hotel Prategiano. You can have also lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please contact us in advance.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fontus s.r.l.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience