- Explore Tuscany on horseback on this beginner rider’s tour
- A relaxing introduction to horse-riding
- Sweeping views over Tuscany’s medieval villages and rugged scenery
- All safety equipment is included on your tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If possible, call the tour operator before your visit and explain your riding ability
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. The weight limit is 85 km (= 185 lb). We have also a few horses for heavy riders, but can confirm availability only on request.
- For a relaxing holiday we recommend to stay overnight in the Hotel Prategiano. You can have also lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please contact us in advance.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fontus s.r.l.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Horseback Ride in Tuscany for beginner riders.