4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Bay Cruise Ticket
Hotel Pick up and Drop off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- - COVID UPDATE. Effective August 20, 2021, proof of Covid-19 vaccination (over the age of 12) is required to enter sites on this tour. Everyone (over the age of 2) is required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status while indoors. For full requirements, please check the San Francisco Government website.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Take Walks New York by Walks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during North Beach and Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour with Bay Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during North Beach and Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour with Bay Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during North Beach and Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour with Bay Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during North Beach and Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour with Bay Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
North Beach and Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour with Bay Cruise
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWater ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSan FranciscoAudio Guides - CaliforniaWater Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaAudio Guides - SausalitoWater Tours - SausalitoWalking Tours - SausalitoHistorical Tours - SausalitoHalf-day Tours - SausalitoAudio Guides - Napa & SonomaWater Tours - Napa & SonomaWalking Tours - Napa & SonomaHistorical Tours - Napa & SonomaHalf-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
San Francisco ZooSan Francisco BayCoit TowerCartoon Art MuseumSaints Peter and Paul ChurchSan Francisco Playhouse Bay BridgeWinchester Mystery HouseUSS PampanitoHuntington Park The CastroHyde Street PierMarina DistrictSan Francisco DungeonBaker BeachSeward Street SlidesFerry Plaza Farmers MarketPier 39Nob HillMission Dolores Park