1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
As the city of Mozart, it would be a shame to leave Salzburg without attending a classical music concert. This is your ticket for a Christmas concert in the breathtaking Baroque Marble Hall in Salzburg's Mirabell Palace where Mozart himself performed. Listen to festive masterpieces of Baroque and classical music, such as “The Sleigh-Ride“ by Mozart, “Winter” from Vivaldi's “Four Seasons” by Vivaldi, or the “Christmas Concert“ by Corelli.
- Christmas concert in Salzburg's Mirabell Palace
- Hear classical music in a palace where Mozart performed
- Hear music authentically interpreted by renowned musicians
- Festive, classical experience in the 'city of music'
Saved to wishlist!
1,5 h classical concert, live and unplugged at Mirabell Palace, Marble Hall
Famous historical venue with Christmas decoration
Listen to "winterly" masterpieces of classical music
Seat in Category I (numbered seats rows 1-10) or Category II (open seating)
One intermission (approx. 15 min): beverages, small snacks and CDs available
Departure & Return
Departure PointSchlosskonzerte Mirabell, Mirabellplatz 4 Marble Hall at Mirabell Palace, 1st floor, Salzburg 5020 Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburger Konzertgesellschaft mbH
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Salzburg: Christmas Concert at Mirabell Palace?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Salzburg: Christmas Concert at Mirabell Palace?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Salzburg: Christmas Concert at Mirabell Palace
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Classical ConcertsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsSalzburgClassical Concerts - Austrian AlpsClassical Concerts - HallstattClassical Concerts - PassauCategory
Hohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg) Tours & TicketsToy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater) Tours & TicketsHangar-7 Tours & TicketsNonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Zoo Tours & TicketsNational Park Hohe Tauern Tours & TicketsMönchsberg Lift (Mönchsbergaufzug) Tours & TicketsStiegl Brauwelt Tours & TicketsKitzsteinhorn Tours & TicketsSilent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg) Tours & TicketsGetreidegasse Tours & TicketsAustrian Lake District (Salzkammergut) Tours & TicketsHohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen) Tours & TicketsMichael Haydn Museum Tours & TicketsSalzburg Museum Tours & TicketsGeorg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse) Tours & TicketsMozart Square (Mozartplatz) Tours & Tickets