8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know Salzburg's most important landmarks and highlights on this full-day private walking tour. Visit sites such as the Felsenreitschule, the University Church, the Franciscan Church, Getreidegasse, Fortress Hohensalzburg, Mirabell Gardens, and others. Hotel pickup and drop-off included. This private tour ensures personalized attention and a flexible itinerary.
- Walking tour of Salzburg highlights
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel, Airbnb or private address in the city of Salzburg and nearer surrounding areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please inform us if you’re traveling with children under the age of 12 or shorter than 150 cm in hight. According to the European Union law, a child car seat is mandatory
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes
- Please have in mind you might need a jacket even in the hot summer days due to the altitude of the mountain. 1972 meter (6470 ft)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Private Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Customized Salzburg City and Country Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Customized Salzburg City and Country Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Customized Salzburg City and Country Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I definitely recommend this tour especially with Michael as your guide!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Customized Salzburg City and Country Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsWalking Tours - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattWalking Tours - HallstattHistorical Tours - HallstattFull-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauWalking Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
Nonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)Panorama MuseumSt. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)National Park Hohe TauernMönchsberg Lift (Mönchsbergaufzug)Large Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)Hallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)Hangar-7Stiegl BrauweltSalzburg MuseumSalzburg ZooMozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)