- Private tour of the Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt) from Salzburg
- Step foot inside the largest ice caves in the world
- Walk side-by-side with an expert guide through the dazzling underground caverns
- Enjoy a scenic round-trip drive through the Salzach Valley and see iconic Hohenwerfen Castle
Departure & Return
Private tours: pick up & drop off WITHIN the CITY of Salzburg ONLY,. In case you are staying outside from the city of Salzburg: your private tour starts at the Panorama Bus terminal, Mirabell Platz /Hubert Sattler Gasse 1
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will need walking shoes, warm clothes and should be prepared for uphill walking. The climb to the ice caves is 440 feet (134 meters), and requires a moderate level of fitness/ability
- Please advise hotel details at time of booking; otherwise the tour departs from the bus terminal at Mirabellplatz in front of St Andrew's Church
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms