8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Devote a day to ‘The Sound of Music’ on this private, customizable 9-hour tour from Salzburg. Traveling by private minivan, trace the footsteps of Maria and the Von Trapps to one location after another, stopping for lunch (own expense) on route. Tour the ‘Do Re Mi’ scenes in Salzburg, see the famous gazebo, Mondsee, and ‘The Hills are Alive’ meadow, and absorb the Alpine scenery. Price is per vehicle, with hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel, Airbnb or private address in the city of Salzburg and nearer surrounding areas.
- W. A. Mozart Airport, Salzburg Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under the age of 12 or shorter then 150cm need a child seat. Please inform us.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Private Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Hills Are Alive?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Hills Are Alive?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Hills Are Alive?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
The Hills Are Alive
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsMovie ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgFood Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - Austrian AlpsMarkets - Austrian AlpsMovie Tours - Austrian AlpsArt Tours - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsFood Tours - HallstattBus Tours - HallstattMarkets - HallstattMovie Tours - HallstattArt Tours - HallstattFull-day Tours - HallstattFood Tours - PassauBus Tours - PassauMarkets - PassauMovie Tours - PassauArt Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg) Tours & TicketsAustrian Lake District (Salzkammergut) Tours & TicketsMichael Haydn Museum Tours & TicketsSilent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater) Tours & TicketsResidenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie) Tours & TicketsMozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus) Tours & TicketsLarge Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus) Tours & TicketsCathedral Museum (Dommuseum) Tours & TicketsNonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg) Tours & TicketsHangar-7 Tours & TicketsWerfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt) Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter) Tours & TicketsHohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg) Tours & TicketsHohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen) Tours & TicketsGetreidegasse Tours & TicketsMozarteum Tours & TicketsSalzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur) Tours & TicketsNational Park Hohe Tauern Tours & Tickets