- Private sleigh ride through the picturesque forest around Salzburg
- Warm blankets provided
- Visit to a traditional local bar after your Salzburg sleigh ride (optional)
- Private transfer to and from your Salzburg hotel
Departure & Return
Private tours: pick up & drop off WITHIN the CITY of Salzburg ONLY,. In case you are staying outside from the city of Salzburg: your private tour starts at the Panorama Bus terminal, Mirabell Platz /Hubert Sattler Gasse 1
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Travel to the charming village of Faistenau and take a walk in the mountain air. Your private sleigh arrives soon after to take you through the scenic forestland. Hear the sleigh bells jingle and get cozy under a cocoon of warm blankets as you enjoy a unique tour of the Austrian landscape.
Your ride concludes with a stop at a local bar (optional), where you can purchase a warm drink before returning back to your Salzburg hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Use of the horse sleigh is dependent on good snow coverage. When snow conditions are poor, your transport may be a horse-drawn carriage instead
- The maximum number of participants is 8 persons
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands