- See Salzburg Old Town from the water and enjoy the scenery on a river cruise
- Visit Hellbrunn Palace and have the chance to explore thefamous water fountains
- Enjoy extra time to explore Hellbrunn Palace on your own with an audio guide
- Be transferred on a double-decker bus between Hellbrunn landing and Hellbrunn Palace
Departure & Return
Directions: Make your way to Franz Josef Kai landing station, located opposite Austria’s Hotel Sacher in Salzburg's Old Town. Coming from Makartsteg, a curved pedestrian bridge connects old town with new town and is located directly next to the river cruise.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Stadt Schiff-Fahrt GmbH & Co KG
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized