8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Adolf Hitler’s World War II lairs in the Bavarian Alps on this full-day private tour from Salzburg. Admire the mountain-and-lake scenery and visit the Nazi leader’s mountaintop Eagle’s Nest retreat. Experience the building and its bird’s-eye views, and explore bunkers, the site of Hitler’s home, and Berchtesgaden town before opting to visit a salt mine or cruise on Lake Königssee. Price is per vehicle, and includes private transport and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel, Airbnb or private address in the city of Salzburg and nearer surrounding areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Private Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Bavarian Alps & Eagle’s Nest Day Trip from Salzburg ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Bavarian Alps & Eagle’s Nest Day Trip from Salzburg ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Bavarian Alps & Eagle’s Nest Day Trip from Salzburg
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsNature and Wildlife - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattNature and Wildlife - HallstattFull-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauNature and Wildlife - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
Hallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein) Tours & TicketsMozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus) Tours & TicketsMozarteum Tours & TicketsMichael Haydn Museum Tours & TicketsSalzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater) Tours & TicketsHohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg) Tours & TicketsLarge Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus) Tours & TicketsSilent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle) Tours & TicketsPanorama Museum Tours & TicketsMozart Square (Mozartplatz) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Old Market (Alter Markt) Tours & TicketsGeorg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse) Tours & TicketsGetreidegasse Tours & TicketsSalzburg Marionette Theater Tours & TicketsHohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Museum Tours & TicketsResidenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum) Tours & TicketsWerfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt) Tours & TicketsStiegl Brauwelt Tours & Tickets