9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Save time and combine two tours in a day—a visit to The Eagle’s Nest in the Bavarian Alps, and a trip to the scenic town of Hallstatt. Take the stress out of booking taxis, and enjoy a stress-free excursion with hotel pickup, drop-off, transfers between sites, and a guarantee to skip the long lines at the Eagle’s Nest.
- Enjoy the luxury of a private excursion with just your party and a driver
- Save time with a guarantee to skip-the-line at the Eagle’s Nest
- See many Hallstatt highlights in a day, including Hallstatt Waterfall
- A private tour means a more personalized service
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned luxury Mercedes minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Any Hotel, Airbnb or private address in the city of Salzburg and nearer surrounding areas.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travelers must inform us of the age, hight, and weight of the children/infants. According to the European Union law, children under the age of 12 or shorter the 150cm must be seated in appropriate car seat
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Private Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Eagle's Nest and Hallstatt Private Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Eagle's Nest and Hallstatt Private Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Eagle's Nest and Hallstatt Private Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Eagle's Nest and Hallstatt Private Tour from Salzburg
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsNature and Wildlife - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattNature and Wildlife - HallstattHistorical Tours - HallstattFull-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauNature and Wildlife - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
Michael Haydn MuseumSalzburg Marionette TheaterSalzburg Old Market (Alter Markt)Hangar-7Nonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)Salzburg ZooHallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)KitzsteinhornHohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)Large Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)Panorama MuseumMozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)