Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a classical music recital in Salzburg’s 17th-century Mirabell Palace
- Hear world-class soloists and ensembles performing Mozart’s famous works
- Beautiful views over the Marble Hall’s impressive baroque architecture
- Experience the best of UNESCO–listed Salzburg’s classical music heritage
Departure & Return
Departure PointSchlosskonzerte Mirabell, Mirabellplatz 4 Marble Hall at Mirabell Palace, 1st floor, Salzburg 5020 Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Exchange your voucher at the box office for the ticket between 6 pm and 7:30 pm
- Concert starts at 8 pm, doors open at 7:30 pm
- No admission after beginning of the concert
- One intermission (approx. 15 min)
- Refreshments (alcoholic / nonalcoholic) and small snacks available
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburger Konzertgesellschaft mbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a fun experience, but is really just something you do to tell people that you went to classical concert in Vienna." See review