- A small-group Segway tour through Salt Lake City
- Get an insider’s introduction to the dynamic city as you ride between stops
- All levels welcome: tours are suitable for both beginning and experienced riders
- Safety first: bottled water, suncreen, and helmets are all included
Departure & Return
Look for our big white Segway van across from the Utah State Capitol!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salt City Rollers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Segway Tour of Salt Lake City.