7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
USU Eastern Prehistoric Museum Entry fees
4x4 Navajo Jeep ride tour in Monument Valley
Coyote Buttes Lottery for the Wave permit (transportation vehicle with a permitted guide included)
6 Days Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary accommodation, all hotels offer standard rooms
7 Days unlimited snacks and bottled water.
All national park and state park entrance fees
Any additional at your own expense activities, excursions, or entertainment
Trip cancellation insurance or any other Travel Insurance
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Salt Lake City airport
All personal miscellaneous expenses, such as laundry, drinks, alcohol and other private expenses
Guide gratuities (5-10% of tour price recommended)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you need to be picked up from a location other than the SLC airport, please let us know in advance so arrangements can be made.
Guests are requested to arrive at the airport before 12:00 PM (noon). Later arrivals may require changes to the itinerary.
Guests are requested to schedule departure flights after 8:00 PM. Earlier departures may require changes to the itinerary. We suggest you schedule departure flights for the next day after getting back.
If you want to arrange to be picked up at your hotel, just let us know the address of your hotel in advance.
- Salt Lake City Intl Airport, 776 North Terminal Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84122
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At least 3 people needed to schedule a tour. If you only have less than 3 persons traveling, please consult with our customer service department and they will help you join another group. Booking early is highly recommended as availability can be limited.
- This itinerary is only a sample. Due to flight arrival times, road and weather conditions, and to accommodate your abilities and interests, the order and locations are subject to change. Your guide will keep you updated daily. We want everyone to have a safe adventure, with cherished memories, and an unforgettable experience!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Wave Valley is a small, remote area. When you arrive at Wavy Valley, you must venture through a trail. This is around 10.2 kilometers long. This area is recommended for hikers with experience. Most of the landscape is smooth rock and sand, so skilled navigation skills are required. Due to the remoteness of this location, cell phone signal is limited. Here, the landforms are formed by millions of years of erosion. 5.The complex layers of the rock are composed of huge sand dunes that began to deposit during the Jurassic period 150 million years ago. At that time, the dunes appeared to be a huge desert. These dunes were constantly covered with red sand that was impregnated with groundwater. For a long time, the minerals in the water condensed the sand into sandstone, which formed a layered structure. This ancient sand dune eventually formed a type of sand named "Navajo sandstone". The erosion process shapes out a dazzling three-dimensional effect, where sandstone swirls come in a variety of unique colors. These scarce resources attract people from all over the world. These beautiful landscapes are certainly our Earth's greatest treasures. Preserving these landmarks should be a top priority.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children 5 years old an younger may not be able to participate in some of the activities on the tour. If you have children who are younger than 5, please let us know so we can work on other arrangements.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nomad Unlimited Adventure
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mighty 5 7-Day 10 Park Tour from Salt Lake City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mighty 5 7-Day 10 Park Tour from Salt Lake City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mighty 5 7-Day 10 Park Tour from Salt Lake City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mighty 5 7-Day 10 Park Tour from Salt Lake City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mighty 5 7-Day 10 Park Tour from Salt Lake City
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSalt Lake CityBus Tours - UtahNature and Wildlife - UtahMulti-day Tours - UtahWalking Tours - UtahCategory
Clark PlanetariumLeonardo MuseumLatter-day Saints Church History MuseumUtah's Hogle ZooLiberty ParkUtah Olympic ParkTracy AviaryFort Douglas Military MuseumThanksgiving PointSnowbird Ski and Summer ResortJoseph Smith Memorial BuildingSolitude Mountain ResortThis is the Place Heritage ParkKennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine)Latter-day Saints Family History LibraryBrighton ResortNatural History Museum of UtahUtah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA)