Explore our promoted experiences
- Try three different wines: white, red, and dessert
- A wine host will guide you through the tastings
- Local snacks will be provided
- An art historian will lecture on Caravaggio
Departure & Return
Meet us inside the hall of palazzo Braschi, in Piazza Navona 2, outside the Vivi Bistrot cafe
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of participants is reduced
- Every customer has to wear their own mask
- Social distance has to be maintained
- Green pass necessary to participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY GOURMETALY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands